Our return policy lasts for 30 days; we cannot extend the offer for a refund or exchange, once it exceeds 30 days from the date of purchase
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be in pristine condition as you have received it. It must also be in the same original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Additional non-returnable items:
If the products have been customised or been personalized by you, then they will not be liable for return, refund or exchange
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are entertained (if applicable)
- Any item which is not in its original condition or damaged or missing parts for reasons due to external sources
- Any item that is returned after 30 days more than the delivery date
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notification of the receipt of your return item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within stipulated no of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Check your bank account if the refund is not yet received in your account
- Contact your credit card company; it may take time for your refund to reflect in your account.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time involved for a refund to be processed.
Once all done, still if you have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
31 Royal Crest Dr,Unit 02,